Homecare Plus Package
4 Scheduled Services
Service every 90 days spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Treatments to the interior and exterior provide seasonal pest pressure relief
All 30 pests covered in the Homecare package with additional coverage for carpenter bees, stink bugs, and termites. We use a monitoring and baiting system for termites. Includes: odorous house ants, carpenter ants, pavement ants, cave crickets, house crickets, spiders, centipedes, silverfish, yellow jackets, roaches, paper wasps, bald-faced hornets, rats. Over 30 different insects covered.
Extra service visits are provided at no extra charge.
ONE TIME SERVICE
Not Interested In a Protection Plan?
We also offer one-time services starting at $250 with a 30-day warranty.
If you have a non-recurring pest concern that you want to take care of quickly, we are happy to provide a one-time service for you. Give us a call today to learn about our service offerings.
What to expect on initial service and subsequent visits
- The same procedures are followed on all visits.
- On the first visit, we will be inspecting for termites and setting up rodent stations for mice.
- Through spring and summer, we focus on the exterior. Fall and winter treatments are geared towards interior treatments.
- Routine interior inspections and or treatments in the fall and winter are focused on basements, garages, and attics.
- On the initial treatment, we will inspect the basement sill plate, garage, exterior, and all areas that would be conducive to termite activity. If any activity is found it will be reported to you the homeowner.